Saturday, November 4, 2017

Hip Hop Abs - Cardio Groove Dance Party

Series:       Hip Hop Abs
Workout:    Cardio Groove Dance Party
Length:      41 minutes
Trainer:      Shaun T 
Calories:    379  |  9 cal/ minute


I have to start by saying two things- first, this series came out in 2003 so it may look dated compared to a lot of the newer series on Beachbody on Demand. And second, I love Shaun T so I may be slightly biased on this review.

With that out of the way, here is my FitBit breakdown for the 41 minute routine:


I decided to try a different Hip Hop Abs video today (even though I LOVE the Fat Burning Cardio 2).  This one doesn't make me feel my abs like the other, nor did I burn as many calories.  It's nice to be able to switch things up, but if I'm doing a longer workout like this, I'd prefer to be doing one that nets more calories.

It was fun, don't get me wrong.  The choreography was a little quicker than in at Burning Cardio 2 so that may have contributed to the lower burn (learning curve on movements).  Overall though, I'll be sticking with Fat Burning Cardio 2 as my weekly Hip Hop Abs fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment