Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday Morning Check-In 10/30/2017

If you stay with me, you'll see me doing a full check-in every Monday with what I did over the past week.  I'll be including a weekly weightloss chart from my Weight Guru Smart Scale as well as weekly stats from my FitBit, all the workouts I did this week, and my MyFitnessPal nutritional daily breakdown.  I know I like seeing all the data so I'm sure you do too =)

Okay, starting with what everyone wants to know.  What's my weight.  How much did I lose?  Here's this week's breakdown:


Start:  10/23/2017  -  196.2lbs, 38.2% fat
End:    10/30/2017  -  193.8lbs, 37.7% fat

I'll start by saying I expected this to be less.  I had my second postpartum period his week and it was a doozy (after coming 17 days late).  You can probably tell when it finally stopped based on the weight-loss (or lack thereof).  I'm hoping next week will be better/ closer to what I've been seeing.

Workouts!
As for what I did this week, this was my schedule:

Monday:  Country Heat - Bring the Heat, Brazil Butt Lift - High and Tight
Tuesday:  TurboFire - HiiT 15, Hip Hop Abs - Ab Blaster, Cize - Full Out
Wednesday:  Core de Force - MMA Shred
Thursday:  PiYo - Sweat
Friday:  Insanity Max: 30 - Max Out: 15
Saturday:  Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio 2, Brazil Butt Lift Carnivale - Tank Top Time
Sunday:  Rest Day

Reviews for these will be coming soon (I plan on doing one review per day).

FitBit!
Stats for last week:


 Thursday and Friday were low due to switching out high cardio workouts for strength training and ones with little to no movement (or at least movement FitBit would recognize).  Overall though, I averaged 10,305 steps, 21 floors and 4.35 miles per day.  Not too shabby!

Nutrition
I'm currently trying an Insulin-Resistance diet as my OB believes I may have developed PCOS.  The basics that I follow are < 32 grams of carbs in 2 hours/ 30g per meal and a 15:7 ratio of carbs:protein.  The overall macros should be 40-60% carbs, 20-30% fat, 20-30% protein.  Link to more in-depth info.

I usually stay pretty close to this.  Looking at my breakdowns, I'm typically 40-45% carbs, 25-30% protein and 25-30% fat.  I make sure I hit my water intake every day (with Propel Zero Raspberry Lemonade).  For calories, I usually stay between 1200 - 1600 a day (depending on how many times I work out).  I tend to add or remove snacks from my schedule based on that as well.  On a rest day, I do breakfast at 830am, lunch at 11am, snack at 130pm, and dinner at 4pm.  This allows me to take advantage of a 16:8 intermittent fasting schedule.  If I do more than 1 workout a day, I'll add an additional snack at 630ish to up my calories into the healthy zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment